- Great company nothing is to much trouble for them, although like all the other companies they are getting well paid for anything they supply.
- Have been using Amcare now since 2016. Never had any complaints, always treated with respect on the phone. Lets just remember we are all human so no one is perfect. I have always had first class service so would be happy to recommend
- In the 8years I have been using am are I have found nothing is to much trouble for them they are polite or and will go the extra mile for you which means our disability will not be such a problem thank you amcare
- My most recent order arrived within 27 hours of Coloplast Charter receiving the order from my GP. You can't beat that! Previously, when one of my products was temporarily unavailable from the manufacturer, I found the customer service person I spoke to was.friendly, concerned and proactive in finding the best...
- When I first had my I lost my stoma nurse enrolled me with Charter Health Care, I was not over impressed sometimes order would take 3-4 weeks before being delivered. Communication between my surgery and Charter was pathetic I often had to chase up one or the other. Gave up...
- Very reliable and quick delivery always
Welcome To Healthcare Delivery Reviews - The Place To Make Your Opinion Count
Healthcare Delivery Reviews is designed to give you a voice. We want to hear your stories about the service you receive from your bladder or bowel appliance delivery provider. Whether they get it right every time or there’s room for improvement, the community deserves to know.
You can leave a review about your provider or read reviews left by other members, simply click the buttons below to get started.
This Is Why Your Opinion Matters
Helping Others To Make
The Right Choice
The review you leave will help other people in a similar situation make a more informed decision
Within The Industry
Evaluating and acting on customer feedback can help businesses improve their products and services
Feedback For Providers
Real customers giving their honest opinions about the service they receive from their provider