- I have been trying to contact AmCare through 2 of their numbers for 3 days holding on for over 20 minutes each time I call. I am now exceptionally low on supplies which were ordered through my Stoma Nurse. This is completely out of the ordinary and I am wondering...
- I have been with Amcare for 7 years. Yes, they have friendly staff, however I have had hiccups in the past but stuck by them, however recently it's been appalling. Firstly for ages, I never know what day or time I'm getting a delivery. My delivery came the other day...
- For the past 2 weeks No response to telephone calls, messages or emails Something must have gone very wrong with this business, as I have been using this service since 2016 a never experienced anything like this, it has always been a friendly, efficient service. As of today I'm desperate...
- I have used Amcare for 8 years now and for the first time lm begin to feel a bit let down. Each month there is a problem with my order and every month its me chasing between Amcare to see if my monthly prescription is there and then chasing the...
- I have used amcare now for 5 years, they have always been helpful, friendly and professional; up till now!! I have now been trying to speak to someone there for a week, my calls are not picked up, I've been on hold again this morning for another 25 minutes, my...
- Had this review been submitted last month it would have been 5 stars all round but now I am unable to contact customer services to find out what's happend to my order placed nearly 3wks ago.Will now have to contact my health board to find out about emergency supplies, so...
Meet Gemma, The Driving Force Behind Healthcare Delivery Reviews
My story begins nearly five years ago when I was diagnosed with bowel cancer that resulted in me having colostomy surgery. Like many of you, I didn’t really understand what a colostomy was, never mind what it involved until I was told that I would need this surgery!
It was a very bewildering and confusing time and it took me a while to get to grips with living life with a stoma and all that comes with it.
This Is Why Your Opinion Matters
Helping Others To Make
The Right Choice
The review you leave will help other people in a similar situation make a more informed decision
Within The Industry
Evaluating and acting on customer feedback can help businesses improve their products and services
Feedback For Providers
Real customers giving their honest opinions about the service they receive from their provider